Sunday, April 8, 2012

Space Eight Gallery!

Thanks to everyone that made it out to Space Eight Gallery for my "Good Times!" show!

Fun Fact section:
space:eight
228 W. King Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084
904/829-2838
800/826-4649
Gallery Hours : Monday thru Thursday 9a to 5p
Weekends and After Hours by Appointment



Space Eight is well known for their delicious snack treats.
And art lovers vomiting up pickled pigs feet on the sidewalk.
The police estimated the crowd at between 10,000-15,000, but I had them all move aside so I could get a clear shot of this wall!

The bad news at Space Eight Gallery? My evening often consisted of having men pull up their shorts so I could take photographs of their thighs. The good news? 2 out of 5 times, they had tattoos of my art!
Space Eight gallery owner Rob DePiazza showing off his hard work ethic as he tries his damndest to make a sale.
Me striking my one pose.
Also, remind me not to stand in front of a white wall. It looks like a photo of a black suit with 2 floating pupils.

I mix up my posing a bit in this pic by FACING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
I'm CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment